Simplifying the Way Across Borders
Don’t let paperwork and complex processes bother you. Let us listen, anticipate, and adapt to your needs. From responding to simple inquiries or designing solutions for the most critical immigration problems, our immigration wizards recognize the need for one-on-one and provide personalized attention. Essential know-how about moving India, from visa regulations, resident permits, and ID cards, through to tax and banking requirements. We provide guidance on tackling the red tape and arm you with all the facts and information you need to make your Visa process stress free.
Visa application at Expat’s Country of the origin or current residence
FRO / FRRO Registration
C form & Tenant Information Form
Residential Permit & Visa Extension – E (employment), X (entry/dependent) and B (business) visa
Change of Passport on Residential Permit
Change of Address on Residential Permit
Visa & FRO registration for new born infant
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
Transfer of Residential Permit within FRO’s in India
PAN Card (Tax ID card), AADHAAR Card (Unique ID Number), Bill Payments
Professional services to save time and costs
Offer a variety of solutions only on the basis of your needs
Give you a perspective with changing markets, economic climate and rules
Most frequent questions and answers
- Foreign nationals who wish to visit India to establish industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up industrial/business venture in India.
- Foreign nationals coming to India for technical meetings/discussions, attending Board meetings or general meetings for providing business services support.
- Foreign nationals who are partners in the business and/or functioning as Directors of the company.
- Foreign experts/specialists on a visit of short duration in connection with an ongoing project with the objective of monitoring the progress of the work, conducting meetings
With Indian customers and/or to provide technical guidance.
A Business Visa with multiple entry facility can be granted for a period up to five
years or for a shorter duration as per the requirement. A stay stipulation of a
maximum period of six (6) months will be prescribed for each visit by the concerned Indian Mission keeping in view the nature of the business activity for which such Business Visa is granted.
- The applicant is a highly skilled and/or qualified professional, who is being engaged or appointed by a company/ organization/ industry/ undertaking in India on Contract or employment basis.
- The foreign national must co mply with all legal requirements like payment of tax liabilities etc.
Family members/dependants of a foreigner who is granted “Business visa” “Employment Visa” will be granted `Dependent Visa’ under their category. Its validity should be co-terminus with the validity of the visa of the principal visa holder or for such a shorter period as may be considered necessary by the Indian Mission.”
No. A foreign national coming for executing projects / contracts will have to come only on an Employment Visa.
No change of employer shall be permitted during the currency of the Employment Visa within India except in respect of change of employment between a registered holding company and its subsidiary and vice-versa or between subsidiaries of a registered holding company